Girls Night Out - Minneapolis Message Board › Running partners?

Running partners?

Katie K.
katiekonrath
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in getting together to run? I know Ali posted the fun run 5K in December - I'd also love to get together with some people to get started running again on a regular basis. I'm just getting back into it, and I'm much more motivated to run if I have a partner(s).

I'm thinking Calhoun Area so we can run around the lakes, maybe with coffee/drinks afterwards. Let me know if you're interested.
Steph
user 4507993
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
I know this post is super old, but are you still looking for running partners, Katie? I would love to have someone to run with!
Katie K.
katiekonrath
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Absolutely. I think it would be awesome to have some fun women to run with. :-)
A former member
Post #: 2
I do a lot of running myself! Treadmill gets real boring in the winter time at the gym so once it gets in the 40's, I will be outside running!! I try to run a couple times a week and do about 7 mile runs. I have ran 4 half marathons. Lake Calhoun is my favorite spot to run!! I do a little over 2 laps there. Love to people watch while I run...time goes by so much faster there. So I'd be interested if anyone wants to run together too...once it gets slightly warmer.