It doesn't matter where you live. What matters is where you live. Let's see the world!
The name of this group might be a misnomer, because we are a group for everyone who wants to travel, internationally and domestically. We are a group of women, but we welcome spouses, partners, family members, friends, etc. to join us. There are no age minimums or maximums - we can plan around all ages. At least four times per year, we will go see the world. Come to one of our monthly meetings, receive travel tips, find a travel buddy/group, or just meet those interested in traveling. Join us!
The membership dues for this group are $15 per year. Please try to attend at least two events (monthly meetings, social gatherings, trips, etc.) per year. If you would like to check out a meeting to see if this group is right for you, join and attend a monthly meeting. We talk, we eat, we learn, and we plan for upcoming travels. Although members are not required to travel with us, we do require communication, interaction, and sharing with the group. Your dues are payable no more than 2 months after your initial join date.
Remember, if you only allow e-mails from organizers or members of meetups you belong to, we have no way to respond to your messages or requests for information.
* September 26th-October 1st: Freeport, Bahamas (CETS Meetup Cruise)
* November 7th-14th: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Travel Divas Meetup)
* December 3rd-6th: New York, New York USA (City Sights & Broadway Plays)
* January 7th-14th: (personal trip) Marrakesh, Morocco
* March 5th-13th: Reykjavik, Iceland
* TBA: Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, and Verona, Italy
* September TBA: Athens and Islands Cruise, Greece
*TBA: London (England), Paris (France), Bruges (Belgium), and Amsterdam (Netherlands)
* TBA: New Delhi, India
We have a payment plan for those who wish to pay over time for their trip.
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrowmindedness . . .
and many of our people need it solely on these accounts."
- Mark Twain