add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 158
Hey guys,
I got a notice today from 'friends of animal care and control" that a restaraunt called" HULA'S modern tiki" at 4700 N. Central ave is making a donation to "FACCS" all this month for every dinner or lunch purchased.
The money is being used for their spay and nueter program in an attempt to decrease the number of innocent homeless friends we have out there. I've never been there,I have no idea what it's like but I've seen it. it's in a very nice little spot on Central surrounded by quaint little coffee spots and specialty shops.

Even if we don't do it as a meetup,why not go anyway? It's not ONLY ME you'd be doing a favor. You'd be helping THOUSANDS of prescious critters and at the same time you'd be part of the solution to this horrific domestic pet overpopulation problem we as a society have allowed to happen. Think about it will you? and for ME.... please pass the word!

Love you guys & THANKS from me AND all those that can't thank you themselves!