Girls of Bozeman - The 20's Edition Message Board › List of Ideas for Meet Ups

List of Ideas for Meet Ups

Hannah B.
user 62383222
Group Organizer
Livingston, MT
Hi Everybody!  On the hike the other day, I told some girls that I had created a list of all the fun ideas that you guys had shared to make a big long list of all the fun stuff that we want to do.  That way, if you want to get together with everybody, we can just pull an idea from the list and you don't have to struggle with coming up with a good one.

Here was my favorite response (thanks Linda, haha): "Ummm... is that list a secret or something?"  Anywho, the answer is no!! I want to share it with everybody so we can start working down on this bucket list of awesomeness.

Without further delay here it is:

• Hike the M
  • Hike Hyalite
  • Floating
  • Brewery Tour
  • Hot Springs Trip to Chico
  • Hot Springs Trip to Norris
  • Concert
  • Coffee
  • Dancing night at Stacey’s
  • Wine night
  • Ladies brunch
  • Indoor Rock Climbing
  • YogaHot Yoga
  • Pure Barre
  • Drinks at Crystal Rooftop Bar
  • Themed Dinners (aka: Italian Mafia night, Breakfast for Dinner, Summer Garden Patio Party)
  • Farmers Markets
  • Music on Main
  • Bite of Bozeman
  • 90s movie night
  • Go out to movies
  • Shopping downtown
  • Knitting night
  • Biking Day Trip
  • Trivia Night
  • Bingo
  • Happy Hour at Plonk

If you see something that you really want to do soon, feel free to schedule it!! It's really easy, I promise, and that way we always have lots of fun stuff going on at once :)

See you all soon!
Hannah
Linda
user 97944812
Helena, MT
Post #: 6
Is there a way to "like" this post? I've been waiting for it! You know I'll be posting something soon
Jennifer
user 87913302
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 1
Can we add camping and cliff and wade lakes to the list?
Emma K.
user 99855852
Bozeman, MT
Yay, these sound great! I'm also thinking a hike to Sacagawea peak is in order; I did it once a few years ago and it was so beautiful:

Also, I'm curious to see if there's any interest in a book group. In my experience that entails gathering every 6 weeks or so at someone's house or at a restaurant/bar and having a casual discussion about a book over wine and snacks. I'm open to all types of books, but some I've enjoyed recently are Olive Kitteridge, Black Swan Green, The 19th Wife, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, and Never Let Me Go. I tend to love anything by Sarah Waters, Benjamin Percy, Cormac McCarthy, Haruki Murakami or Margaret Atwood. If there's interest I'll get something going!
Danielle
user 99962982
Bozeman, MT
I am interested in a book club! I am always looking for good book suggestions. I also like Cormac McCarthy books. I really enjoy John Irving and Barbara Kingsolver. I just read Prodigal Summer and would have loved to talk to people about it!

Also, does anyone have random weeks days off? For the next month I have Monday and Tuesday off and I would love to get together during the day. Crystal and I have been doing some things during these days and we would love others to join!

-Danielle
Jennifer
user 87913302
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 2
Emma- a book club sounds awesome!

Danielle- I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off and part of Tuesdays and Fridays. I'd love to get out and do something during the week.
Sarah C.
user 17538791
Livingston, MT
I'm interested in a book group! I've heard of "guilt-free" book clubs and love the idea of that. The motto's usually something like, "Come discuss the novel even if you haven't cracked the book. We don't judge." Anyone else like that idea?
Emma K.
user 99855852
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 3
Awesome, I'm glad you guys are interested! Sarah: I agree 100% about the guilt-free concept. I started a new discussion thread here to talk about book ideas: http://www.meetup.com...­