addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Come join us at Mohave :-)

Come join us at Mohave :-)

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Hi Ladies,

It's almost Thanksgiving already (wow, time is moving so fast) and it would be great to see everyone before the holidays, share a delicious meal together and give thanks for the wonderful ladies in our group.

I know some of you have been affected by the storm, and I hope that soon this terrible ordeal will just be a memory.

For those of you worried about having gas to drive to Astoria, Governor Cuomo and Mayor Bloomberg said that things should ease considerably this week. The odd-even days is helping and I spoke to some people over the weekend and they told me the wait was only 20 minutes.

Members coming by train can easily access the N train directly (Queens and NYC members) or transferring for the N train right from the R train at 59th Street and some other locations.

Mohave has allowed us to reserve a large space for 20 members. I usually don't get a reservation for that many people.  Let's take advantage and join us for a wonderful brunch/lunch.

Have you seen the menu that I posted? There are so many wonderful choices, I know I will have a hard time narrowing it down to just one.  ZAGAT reviews are excellent and the gallery shows a wonderfully large and decorative space for us to enjoy our get together.

Please RSVP 'YES' now and join us for some laughter and good times. Several new members are coming and I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Warmly,
Ivy