addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Joe Papp in Five Acts

Joe Papp in Five Acts

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Dear Ladies,

Though this meetup is still 12 days away, I am writing to confirm your RSVP as of today.

If you are still planning on going, that's wonderful.  I am looking forward to seeing you at this exciting film which was first shown during the Tribeca Film Festival to rave reviews.

However, if you know NOW that you cannot attend, please change your RSVP right away so that the 3 ladies on the waiting list can come to the film.

I may be able to increase the reservation to 16. I am waiting until the day before the meetup to call the Director, if I have to do so.

Right now, we have reserved seats for 15 ladies. If you say you are coming I expect you to attend, especially the new members.

Lately, some of the new members are becoming NO SHOWS or are cancelling 1 hour before the meetup.  This will not be tolerated since it is UNFAIR to the ladies waiting and also to the venue where I have reserved seats for us. This was set up as a  first come, first served basis but I spoke directly to the Director of the facility who was nice enough to reserve seats for us so we could sit together.

*If you don't come on time, your seat WILL be given away.

Thank you.

Enjoy your week. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Best-

Ivy