Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Happy Holidays & A Very Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays & A Very Happy New Year!

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
To all my members,

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season filled with laughter and good times.

I hope the coming New Year brings everyone happiness, good health, warm memories and especially good friends.

I started the group, Girls Over 45 Just Wanna Have Fun, so that women in our age group could share adventures together and create long lasting friendships.  Based on my own experience, I think this goal has been realized.

Thanks to everyone for supporting our group over the past two years. I have some wonderful events planned for the future, including a party to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, sometime in the Spring.

Please tell your friends about us since the more nice ladies, the merrier. In the past year alone, about 140 new members have joined our group.  I hope the group continues to blossom.

To all the ladies that are members and have never participated in our events, please take the time to join us in the New Year.  The ladies in our group are warm and welcoming and we would love to meet you!

The reason you joined in the first place was to have some fun with women in your age group. So do this for yourself. We all need 'GIRL TIME' so please join us for some laughter and good times. Put it on your TO DO list! We can't wait to meet you!

Have a safe, fun and relaxing New Year!

Warmly,

Ivy

Elizabeth
user 9577040
Lynbrook, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Ivy,
You have created a very nice group of women and have had very nice meet ups. I'm sorry I missed the last couple. I'm looking forward to join some in the new year. I hope you have great holiday and new year!!!