addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Buffet Lunch at Haveli

Buffet Lunch at Haveli

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Hi Ladies,

Just a quick email to invite you to join us on Saturday, January 12th in Forest Hills at Haveli, a beautiful Indian restaurant conveniently located on Queens Blvd near the Kew Gardens train stop.

We have been there before and I have eaten there on my own several times and I love it.  The food is delicious, the service is excellent and the decor is beautiful with big crystal chandeliers and simple Indian artifacts on the wall.

If you have never had Indian food before, this is the perfect opportunity to try it.  I only tried it in the summer for the first time myself. The buffet lunch allows you to try whatever you like and go back as many times as you like.

With non-spicy basics like basmatic rice, tandoori chicken, chicken tikki masala and salad you have a great meal.  Then you can explore other dishes as well since there is so much to choose from.  They even have dessert on the 16 choice buffet.

For just $12.95, it's a great deal.  Plus you can share the experience with some lovely ladies and great conversation.

Please join us on Saturday, January 12th at Haveli.  I promise you will want to come back there again and again.

Hope to see everyone there.

Happy Holidays!

Ivy