addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Mt. Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden

Mt. Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Post #: 117
FYI: I am trying to arrange a second meetup for the ladies on the waiting list for the same day, similar to what I did with Forbes.

The Director will be getting back to me sometime next week, since there is another event that day and they have to see that an 'interpreter' would be available for us. If the answer is yes, I would still have to arrange lunch after the tour.

I will let you know as soon as I know.

Ivy
A former member
Post #: 1
Thank you, Ivy.