Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Mt. Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden

Mt. Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Post #: 120
OK Ladies. After much work planning, negotiating, phoning and typing and switching names, we now have two (2) groups going to the Mount Vernon Hotel & Museum. I was also able to get the admission price for BOTH GROUPS down to $7 for everyone, regardless of age.

As with FORBES, there are two distinct meetup groups going and you must follow the TIMES for the tour and for lunch for your group only.

I am officially exhausted ladies. We were lucky to get such nice people at both Forbes and Mt. Vernon who agreed to accommodate our large group.

I hope everyone is happy with the results and appreciates all the work that I did to accomplish this.

Thank you.

Ivy

P.S. If you are unable to attend Mount Vernon with the changes in time, please Change your RSVP right away since I must give an accurate count to both the museum AND the restaurant.

I still need to choose a HOST for the 2nd group.