addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GirlsNighTO Message Board › Magic Mike Tonight!

Magic Mike Tonight!

This message board is read-only.

Leslie
user 13802063
Toronto, ON
Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all as excited as I am for the movie tonight.
It starts at 7:00 and I will be there by 6:15 to start meeting people.

If you are running late, but are still going to come, please call or text me and I'll make sure to wait for you in the lobby. My number is 416-705-1685. If you need to cancel your attendance, please do so by 5:45 so I can have an idea of how many people to expect.

Again, look for me in the hot pink pants and white tank top, look forward to seeing everyone!

Leslie