align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Give to Get Message Board › Meetup details changed: Volunteer at Philabundance, Fighting Hunger

Meetup details changed: Volunteer at Philabundance, Fighting Hunger

Priscila Santos, C...
user 13433629
Philadelphia, PA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Saturday, March 26, 2011 12:15 PM

Where: Philabundance Hunger Relief Center
3616 S. Galloway St
Philadelphia, PA 19148

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy that so many people signed up for this event.  Much more than I expected.  I just checked with Philabundance and unfortunately the maximum amount of people that can attend this event is 12. 

I would like to ask everyone who RSVP'd 'Yes' to send a message and confirm if you are definitely able to attend this event.  If you are not certain I ask that you change your RSVP to 'No'.  Once I receive this information, we will make a determination on which 12 can attend.  I will look to set up another Philabundance event for those who wanted to attend but cannot at this time. 

Priscila