addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Give to Get Message Board › Thank you e-mail from Operation Warm

Thank you e-mail from Operation Warm

A former member
Hey everyone - passing along this e-mail I received from Cydney - thanks to those who were able to come out - was a great event!

--------------------------------------­-

Steve,

Thank you sooooo much for your commitment of time and talent on Saturday at Operation Brotherly Love. The event went off without a hitch and that you are to thank for the seamlessness of the day.

Operation Warm is a small organization with a big mission! By our season's end, we will have distributed 220,000 new winter coats to children in need across the United States. Without the generosity of volunteers and donors, we would never be able to achieve our goal. Even though our season is winding down, we will add you to our e-newsletter list so that we can share with you what we are up to in the upcoming months.

Thank you so very much again for your participation in Operation Brotherly Love. We would like to continue to count on you for help as we get closer to achieving our goal.

I applaud you, I thank you, and we cannot do it without you! It was great meeting such a wonderful group of folks.

With gratitude,

CID

Cydney Irving Dasent – VP of Communications and Community Relations