addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Give to Get Message Board › 2 opportunities coming up SOON!

2 opportunities coming up SOON!

A former member
There is a Give-to-Get MeetUp scheduled for this Tuesday - December 4th. Broad Street Ministry serves between 75-300 people per meal. They are in dire need of volunteers on Tuesdays. I have scheduled this as a monthly event (minus January 1st as they won't be open). If you have time to volunteer from 3pm-6pm please RSVP as soon as possible.  I need let them know they have some help serving the masses. Volunteer work will include: sorting and distributing donations of clothing/toiletries/etc and helping to serve the meal to the guests (waitress style not buffet style). Thanks for your continued participation in our MeetUp events!

Temi, out of our Givers, sent this message as an open invitation to you all. If you have any questions about her fundraiser, please email: termyranh@yahoo.com

This coming January a team of 15 people from Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia will be heading to Entebbe, Uganda. The Islands of Entebbe are one of the poorest places in Uganda. Calvary Chapel is joining their sister church in person, to serve their immediate community. Calvary of Entebbe has a Medical Outreach team that serves six islands. We will be providing free medical clinics, dentistry and dental cleanings, eye care, kid’s ministry (playing with and teaching children about God), visiting with AIDS patients, and praying with the people in the community. It will be a time to fellowship, empower, assist and unite with our brethren.

In a few weeks I will be hosting a trunk party. I am asking for financial support and supplies to assist our ministry and efforts to assist the Ugandans. Any assistance will be appreciated, $5, $10, $15 or more. Bring a cultural dish, a good word, please help me help others.
Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013, Time: 7:00pm
Address: 564 Monastery Avenue, Philadelphia, PA.