addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Give to Get Message Board › volunteer opportunity on Sept 28

volunteer opportunity on Sept 28

Jan
user 2854656
Media, PA
Give to Getters ...
I wanted to share info on a volunteer opportunity on Saturday, Sept 28 in Kennett Square, PA. I am unable to attend, and therefore  not planning to schedule an official Give to Get event. However, if someone is interested to be an event host, contact me and I would be happy to create an event.  Or, individuals can simply sign up on their own directly through the organization.
See below.
Saturday, September 28th, 2013 / 8:30am - 2:30pm

La Comunidad Hispana Presents the 3rd Annual ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving!

http://www.lacomunidadhispana.org/vive-tu-vida­

Volunteer with us for this family event with fun activities to promote physical, healthy and active lifestyles in our community!
Sponsored by the National Alliance for Hispanic Health and coordinated by La Comunidad Hispana.
We need a variety of volunteers to support and assist with the many activities. The activities include entertainers, nutrition information, various styles of dance including tango and zumba, musical performances, many activities for children, including a tent of fitness stations such as jump ropes, hula hoops, tennis and soccer clinics, pony rides, a bounce house, face-painting, and more! If you prefer more of a behind-the-scenes role, we have those, too. Spanish is NOT required. Please use this sign-up link, or contact Melus Dey at mdey@lchps.org.