Glam Xtreme Photo Shoots Message Board › Sharing Great Photography Locations

Sharing Great Photography Locations

Vapor
user 91922422
Lincoln, CA
Post #: 1
I just recently moved to the Sacramento area. I have had a couple of opportunities for photography sessions with great models but can't shoot due to an inability to find a good location for the backdrop. For example, I am currently looking for a location to shoot bikini/swimwear photos. I have been looking for a classy pool or secluded lake, stream..water front area. Free access would be awesome but I am willing to pay for use of a great location. I thought it would be beneficial to all if we had an ongoing discussion board where this photography group could share locations that they have found and/or used. Please detail if there is coordination (who is the point of contact) and/or a fee associated with the location. I want to shoot the swimwear session no later than the first week in July Please help. Thanks in advance.
Terry K.
user 64720222
Lodi, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Toree, you might try e-mailing a model/photographer named ms. Olivia i remember a while back she wrote something about her having access to a number of different pools. you can look her up under members. she also says she has a national gold medal for sycronized swimming. i have not had the pleasure of meeting her. i was a very good water polo about 30 years ago.

p.s. the first week of June is over

have a great day/night. and i look forward to shooting with you soon

terry korpela