addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kim M.
user 9191290
Florence, KY
Post #: 123
I am looking for someone that has Spyder 3 or 4 that would be willing to loan to me so I can calibrate my two monitors. I got a virus on my computer a while back and the monitors are off, and I did the windows calibration and I cannot get it set right and there is no default. I have Spyder 2 but it will not work with Windows 7. If you would be willing to trust me with it I would be very appreciative. Or you could come and do it for me if you wouldn't want to leave it with me. Thanks in advance... Kim Meyer