Ride and Raleigh Demo Day!!
Moderate ride through Gilbert and Mesa
- Help newer road riders learn road riding etiquette and safety tips.
- Help folks who want to get stronger and prepare for a little longer distance.
- Lessen intimidation and help newer riders learn where they are with stamina/endurance.
- Improve confidence with clipless pedals, learning to drink while riding and steadiness.
- ALL without the worry of being dropped or unable to manage a flat.
This ride will be at an easy pace of 15 mph and a distance of 36 miles from Global Bikes in Gilbert and back depending on the group.
- Be sure to eat a light breakfast of toast/peanut butter or oatmeal
- Wear a helmet and bring a road bike
- Bring plenty of water and a spare tube
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Be prepared for two-three hours of riding
- Arrive 15 minutes early and be sure to pump up tires
Ride host for the beginner ride is Global Bike's very own David Sanders w/Will Foster riding sweep.
Here's the route that we did last time.... http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/94768163/?open_ive_done=1&new_route=1
Questions? email us at [masked] post a question here or give us a call at[masked]-1315. We hope to see you there!
ALSO on this Day!!!
An Exclusive to us Raleigh Bike Demo!
So post Ride be sure to Check out the Great Bikes From Raleigh!
Raleigh is coming to town with their Demo Truck for all to test and check out!!
Swing on by and check out the Best Raleigh Has to Offer!
an ID, Helmet, and a Signed Waiver will be needed to ride.
9am-3pm Gilbret Location
Call[masked] with questions