Moderate ride through Gilbert and Mesa:
- Help newer road riders learn road riding etiquette and safety tips.
- Help folks who want to get stronger and prepare for a little longer distance.
- Lessen intimidation and help newer riders learn where they are with stamina/endurance.
- Improve confidence with clipless pedals, learning to drink while riding and steadiness.
- ALL without the worry of being dropped or unable to manage a flat.
This ride will be at an easy pace of 15 mph and a distance of 36 miles from Global Bikes in Gilbert and back depending on the group.
- Be sure to eat a light breakfast of toast/peanut butter or oatmeal
- Wear a helmet and bring a road bike
- Bring plenty of water (a hydration pack is best!) and a spare tube
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Be prepared for two-three hours of riding
- Arrive 15 minutes early and be sure to pump up tires
Ride host for the beginner ride is Global Bike's very own David Sanders w/Will Foster riding sweep.
Here's the route that we did last time.... http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/94768163/?open_ive_done=1&new_route=1
Questions? email us at [masked] post a question here or give us a call at[masked]-1315. We hope to see you there!