13th - 16th JUNE
After the last long weekend, I thought that others would like to do it, as well.
So, you have another chance, because I'm arranging another one in June.
Anyone fancy a long weekend in Barcelona?
Enjoy breathtaking attractions and colorful history on your spectacular long weekend to Barcelona, the largest city of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, with a guided tour in Barcelona.
One of Europe's main Mediterranean ports located on the northeast coast of Spain in the Iberian Peninsula facing the Mediterranean Sea, Barcelona offers visitors rich cultural heritage, renowned architectural works, and some of the most incredible attractions in the world. Notable landmarks include Plaza de Cataluña, Via Laietana, Gothic Quarter, Boqueria Market, Güell Park, Paseo de Gracia, the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Barcelona's Cathedral, Cathedral Sta María del Mar, Montjüic Mountain, Palau Sant Jordi, Calatrava Tower, Poble Espanyol, and much more.
Thursday 13th June (20 €)
- Trip to visit the Montserrat Mountain
Friday 14th June (45 €)
- Visit the Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Typical Spanish Lunch
- Acoustic gig in live
Saturday 15th June (15 €)
- Tour centre of Barcelona, visiting: Plaza de Cataluña, Via Laietana, Gothic Quarter, Boqueria Market, Paseo de Gracia, Barcelona's Cathedral, Cathedral Sta María del Mar, Colon and more...
Sunday 16th June (35 €)
- Visit the Parc Güell
- Typical Xatonada & Parrillada Lunch
- Visit the Montjüic Mountain: Palau Sant Jordi, Calatrava Tower, Olympic Stadium, Poble Espanyol, Magic Fountain and more...
You will be staying in a modern and lovely aparthotel in a quiet area of Barcelona. You are only a few minutes by tube from central to Barcelona.
The common areas have access to high speed Internet wireless and wired. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, multilingual staff and laundry. Smoking is prohibited in this establishment. There are kitchen facilities, you have use of a fully equipped kitchen.
The rooms are equipped with plasma TV 22 inches with digital channels, with free high speed Internet (wired) and safe (accommodates laptop). The accommodations at this property have kitchens with refrigerators / freezers to share with 9 others rooms. The bathrooms have showers. The rooms include air conditioning, soundproofing, and windows that open. In addition, guests may request hair dryers and irons and ironing boards. No smoking in rooms and are for 2 persons (twin room).
For price and more information: Contact me by message.
Note: You can book your own accommodation and join the schedule.
- Return Barcelona airport transfers to and from our accommodation by car/van (2 people min. at the same time).
- Return travel, entrance and visit to Montserrat Mountain.
- Entrance and visit to Sagrada Familia Basilica.
- Guided tour of main attractions of Barcelona.
- Lunch with typical spanish food (set menu).
- Typical Catalan lunch (drinks not included).
- Acoustic gig in a warm pub.
What’s not included
- Food (apart from Catalan and Spanish food lunch)
- Drinks, Tea or Coffee after meals and the pub
- Travelcard public transport
Full Cost - 115 € pp
You can choose per packs / days. Cost: on the top (transfers not included, but will be very cheap) you can ask me by message.
There is a deposit of the accommodation nights when you RSVP.
The balance 115 € pp or it depends of the pack that you choose is payable by 06/06/2012
Anyone who wishes to go please contact me for payment method.
No refunds will be given, you can however sell your spot to another member/friend of the same sex.
Please book your own flights and travel insurance.
When you have your flights, let me know to arrange transfers.
ONLY RSVP when you have your flight tickets!!!
I look forward to hearing from you all!
See you in Barcelona!!!