addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Global Cultural & Social Club Message Board › FREE CINEMA - CLARIFICATIONS

FREE CINEMA - CLARIFICATIONS

Eli
user 11017486
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear all,

Our goal for each Free Cinema event is that all slots get taken and everyone gets a fair chance of attending.
After trying several selection approaches before, we have realised that although one RSVPs for an event, some people simply do not show up and the slot is being wasted.

Hence just to clear the air, this is how we will go about it: after setting up the event, as usual, an email is sent out. The slots will be given on a first come first served basis. You are not quick enough, you will not get a spot. It's as simple as that. Also, if you RSVP Yes to any of our event, please have the courtesy of either showing up or changing your RSVP in time so that someone else can go instead.

I would again like to remind you that at 5 No Shows you will get removed from he group. It takes time and effort to run the group and we discourage time wasters.

Also, should you need to contact me for any reason, please EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND NOT VIA CONTACT US - as that will go to Chessie who is helping me with the group but is not the main organiser hence I do not get your queries, only she does. Also, it is not nice to keep on email spamming someone.

Any questions, drop me a line.

Thanks

Eli (Co-organizer)