Join me at my grilled cheese restaurant, Millwood Melt, for an evening of everyone's favourite comfort food lovingly made by me and my wife followed by satsang. Each satsang is a unique and special gathering that may involve any number of the following activities:
- A talk on a particular aspect of true nature or the spiritual path
- Energy transmissions given by me that help awaken you in the moment
- Meditative instruction to ease you into the necessary state of receptivity
- An opportunity to ask questions and share in the discussion
- Outreach work afterwards bringing blankets/food, etc. to the homeless
These gatherings are very spontaneous and informal, and there are plenty of opportunities to share and ask questions. If you prefer to sit in silence and listen, that’s fine, too.
Other Important Details:
-The price is $25/person and includes a complimentary specialty melt and a beverage. You can check out our menu online at: www.millwoodmelt.com
-Please arrive by or before 7:00 PM for dinner. The meditation starts at 7:30 PM.
-There is parking in front of the store (2 spots) and plenty more beside the building on the street.
-Take the 88 South Leaside bus at St. Clair subway station to the bus stop at the corner of Millwood Road and Randolph Road.
-TTC trip planner click here