Three times a year we hold a GlobalNet21 Network & Development Meeting where people can come along and discuss ideas about how we should develop and future events. This time we have lots to talk about including,
- Our website
- The idea of monthly Saturday Forum on Identity and Belonging
- The idea of regular Speakers Corner where people have a platform to express their ideas and passions
- The development of our website to carry through on-going campaigns
- The development of crowd funding within our network
- Our first possible meeting with an All Party Parliamentary Group in the House of Commons
- The development of our collaborative learning network
- Our private facebook site where we get organisers and volunteers together to discuss how to help out and develop
- The idea of Ambassadors for GlobalNet21
- Our development of local, community and global webinars
These are just some of the ideas that we can discuss but because it is a Network & Development meeting then you may have ideas you wish to discuss as well and/or events and activities that you would like to see developed.
These meetings are really valuable to us all as it gives everyone a chance to develop our network to its full potential. It is a great networking opportunity and a way for you to meet others too. I hope you will come along to this. It is a room over a Pub so although we start at 6.30 you can arrive early and have a drink or get some food and you can stay and network after with a glass of whatever!
It will be really good to seer you there.
Although membership of our site is free we do expect all those who attend our events to pay an annual subscription that covers attendance not just one meeting but also to the vast majority of our meetups and webinars for any one year. It also allows you to bring one guest free to every meeting or webinar.
If you are unable to pay online this way can you please let us know and we will make other arrangements. Also we never refuse membership to anyone who is unable to pay, so do please let us know if there are difficulties this way and you will still be able to join in.