Andrew H.

Full Member



Member since:

January 7, 2013


Can You Tell us How You Found us and What Your Interests Are.

My "Core Process" is "Encouraging Potential" - helping people to do what they really love and are great at (even if they don't maybe realise it). Behind "encouraging potential" is my "core purpose" of "Resonance" - that's about reducing friction between individuals so that the harmony of sympathetic frequencies can build into the power of resonance, where the sum becomes greater than the parts. We only use 10% of our neurology - the other 90% has to be there for something useful, no-one builds a system with 10x redundancy!

Can you tell us what sort of meetings would interest you.

Collaboration, how individuals can cooperate and collaborate to produce better business solutions than corporations can. Using the web to facilitate and/or create change for a fairer world - at city, state and global levels.

Are you interested in helping by being a speaker, a chairperson or a facilitator of some of our meetings or webinars ?

Possibly, let's see how I fit in :-)

We have now started to hold House Meetings. Would you be willing to host a house meeting yourself and what topic would you be interested in discussing at such a meeting?

Maybe - collaboration and the rise of the networked freelancer.

Are there any other ways you could they help us develop the 21st Century Network idea?

Probably - I'm sure something will come to me!


Focus Coach at - helping entrepreneurs identify and prioritise your best opportunities, those that you love to do, and that will produce your success. "Making the most of your best opportunities".

Annual Subscription

GBP15.00 a year

This covers: Contributions help us cover administration costs, site costs and development.

Payment is accepted using:

  • PayPal
  • Cash or check - “Members can pay through PayPal. Those who want to pay be cheque should contact the Organiser.

Your organizer will refund you if:

  • Joining fees cover a year of activities of GlobalNet21. If anyone thinks that they should be refunded then they should contact the organiser and discuss that with him.

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy