GlobalNet21: Recreating Our Futures Message Board 21st Century Network Discussion Forum (Archive) › Have The Human Rights Become Tools of the Ideological War

Have The Human Rights Become Tools of the Ideological War

Alex
myfreedom
Chicago, IL
Post #: 23
Hi,

My name is Alex, and I've been researching human rights for more than a decade. Although being a human rights activist is not my main job, I go to numerous human right events. I listen and speak freely on issues in human rights. Based on the past interaction with the human rights community, I've found that I'm one of the best experts available around.

Since it has been assumed that most of the work in human rights remain in African or somewhere deep in Asian countries, people have high hope that as a human rights activist they can travel around the world. Several full time human rights activists, I met in the western countries, are there because they have a job. Quite often they want to travel around the world for free.

In most cases, human rights activists call them "XYZ" human rights activist. Where XYZ stand for nationalities. Like British, American, French, Indian, Chinese, German, etc. I always questioned how human rights are different for people who live in a different part of the world. There might be minor differences in immediate need of human rights like some part of the world lack food, some are facing high diseases, some have gender problems, etc. BUT overall human rights are constant and remain same.

This does not end the story. The human rights are driven by those people, who have never faced any discrimination in their lifetime. They are in a driving position because they have dropped bombs on various parts of the world in the past. The only objective of dropping bombs from the evolutionary perspective is to get rid of some population so that natural resources can be made available to others.

These two reasons made me believe that human rights are driven by racist people who want more natural resources for free. For an example, the world economy is based on trades between countries, and a country's wealth is known by their reserves in the international market. Since a local currency is just a paper, they use gold and other precise metal to determine their worth. Historically, we know that most of gold has been exported to Britain and the other European countries in around 1500s. Do you think that people of producting countries were paid a fair wages? Do you think they would be paid a fair amount for their work now?

As I said people driving human rights have to stand up for human rights and educate all activist to get over boundaries of color, country, language, or other forms of inherited parameter. My writings in the past have changed the definition of racism from the color based discriminatory practices to "a belief that a few people are born better". We should know that no one if born superior.

My heart goes out to the poor people whose human rights have continuously being violated.

I would like to ask you, are you listening what I said? Are you still living in state of denial? Are you still exploiting poor people in the name of human rights? Contact me if you need help. And also contact me if you can help me.

Alex

PS. People ask me if I'm going to tell them a rocket science. Yes, this text is a rocket science, and indeed I'm a scientist from that perspective. Had it not been a rocket science, people would have known these facts hundreds of years ago.
(C) Alex 2011.
A former member
Post #: 18
Dear Alex,

Thank you for this lovely refreshment.
I think you don't have to be a scientist to know those thinks, I believe every one know that by now...

kind regard.