GlobalNet21: Recreating Our Futures Message Board Social Action › International General 7 Day Strike - Operation U-TURN

International General 7 Day Strike - Operation U-TURN

A former member
Post #: 2
Let it be known that on the sixth day of March 2013, The People versus The Elite will commence. This I dedicate to my children and each and every man, woman, and child living in this world, you are my motivation for calling this strike. The legacy that I wanted to leave behind for my children was meant to be a prosperous one. It was not my plan to lead them to fight the war that we the people now see ourselves fighting. The memory I had envisaged of leaving my children was; a man who was not afraid to speak his mind, nor afraid to stand up for what is right, and to prove to the world that the love of humanity is stronger than evil.

We are waking up to the fact that we have been controlled for thousands of years, by those who learn to smile as they kill, lie and control us with fear. They feed off this fear to hold their form but, in their sinister side, we are the ultimate thorn. From the common purpose they so cleverly speak, through a slant of neurolinguistic technique to the un-social services who are stealing our kids, in their courts with locked doors where they are taking the bids. To the military planes that fly in our sky, leaving their trail of poison behind which attack our immune system and cripple our minds. Aluminium, barium and chem-trail skies and we are waking up.

We are waking up to the Satanist families that are running our planet but now it seems, those interbreeding bloodlines are starting to panic. Their vail has been lifted to reveal men who are more scared of us than we are of them. We are waking up to the engineered viruses and death vaccinations, to the Queen who controls uranium depletion, the Georgia stones and the depopulation, the fake 2012 alien invasion. Their Middle East take over plans are now well known and we know that towers can never collapse on their own. They have misjudged us greatly and so the truth movement grows. Their time is running out and soon the whole world will know. Let them pray to their serpent and worship the moon, their days are very much numbered and they know it. They are losing control and we have the power of seven billion souls. Now, we have woken up.

Take a moment and think, you all have an obligation to the future generation that they can be the first race in this world to live without fear. Their futures must not be denied nor is it right for them to born only destined to continue where we left off. We do this today so they don’t have to tomorrow.

It is time that we made a U-Turn. In 10 days time, the strike will commence. The 6th of March will be like no other day, we intend to send out a very clear message to the rest of the world's population and the global elite, that we no longer will accept their way of life.

Wakey wakey, rise and shine folks.

CHANGE IS COMING TO A TOWN, CITY OR COUNTRY NEAR YOU!

EMBRACE IT!