GlobalNet21 Message Board Social Action › Ideas from May 13th's Transition Event

Ideas from May 13th's Transition Event

David T.
user 3811420
London, GB
Post #: 4
Here are some ideas I have scribbled on my pad and some of the people who told me. Please give us more info if you have it on these or any other things you picked up last night! It was great to make connections and come up with ideas. Apologies my scribble is quite rough!

1) Get air exchanger plants - google Ted Talks Growing
2) Write down remedies of the elders in your community
3) Make short films of the elders and their forgotten wisdom says Sapna.
4) Who recycles stuff for people with disabilities - how can it be organised? (Sapna again)
5) Make a green roof for your garden shed (Petica has just done this)
6) Take a walk through Kew Gardens, get to know its massive seed bank. Karen was thinking of organising walks.
7) Come to the next London Transition meeting in July in East Finchley
8) Work out how to use all those skills of people who are not currently employed - credit crunch revival! (Emily).
9) How do we contact Transition Colliers Wood? Anyone know???
10) Let's create an "Ideas Bucket" - you put one in, you take one out. (Emerson)

and many more ... this is the start of my ideas bucket actually ...