Please join us for our next GlobalPittsburgh First Thursdays Monthly Happy Hour For Globally-Minded People as we will be holding both our inaugural event at a new venue and our Two Year Anniversary of GlobalPittsburgh First Thursdays!
GlobalPittsburgh First Thursdays is a regular monthly night of networking and socializing with different themes and different activities - but always with an international flavor - on the first Thursday of every month. The event provides a wonderful opportunity to network with over 150 international and local professionals and students in the Pittsburgh area. Whether you come alone or with a friend, it is a great way to meet new people and engage in interesting conversations with a diverse crowd.
Some special new features for the August event:
- Free admission for GlobalPittsburgh members
- GlobalPittsburgh Networking PASSport (see below)
- Complimentary appetizers
- A chance to win a Fallingwater gift card
- Entertaining vendors
- Prize drawings
- Drink specials
- Birthday cake
- Free seated massages from Massage Envy in Squirrel Hill
Globally-minded people in the Pittsburgh region love First Thursdays! To make you even happier and our event more attractive, we are introducing some new perks.
- GlobalPittsburgh Networking PASSport (attendance stamp card). Collect stamps and turn them in for free drinks and prizes.
- Discounted membership registration when you sign up at the event. Get $10 off your individual or family annual membership.
- Signing a friend to be a member entitles you both to free drinks. If you are already a member and you bring a friend who becomes a member at the event, you will both receive free drinks!
We look forward to seeing you on August 1st. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to call [masked] or email [masked].
GlobalPittsburgh is looking to partner with small businesses and organizations for this event. We are offering the opportunity for you to promote your small businesses or organization at our event at a table, advertise your name on our social media, and announce our partnership during the evening. If you are interested in setting up a vendor table or simply would like to donate an item/gift certificate for the prize drawing, please contact Nadya Kessler at [masked].