Join us for a 4 week course commencing on the 15th of May 2013 & continuing weekly exploring The Mysteries of Life & Death, including a DVD presentation on the "Tibetan book of Living & Dying"
Themes which will be covered include:
Where we go after death ?
- Anubis & The Hall of Maat
- The 3 Destinies of the Soul
Do we have past lives ?
- Why we experience Deja Vu
- How many lives are assigned to the soul ?
- Is it possible to remember past lives ?
Do Heaven & Hell exist ?
- The 4 Circles
- 9 Dantean Circles
- Evolution & Involution
Ghosts & The Angels of Death
- Do Ghosts exist?
- The role of the Angels of Death
- Do we need to fear death ?
Classes to be presented from 7.30 pm - 9.00 pm at
North Fremantle Community Hall,
6 Thompson Road, North Fremantle, 6159
For further information contact:
Registration: Please RSVP to attend workshop
*Courses offered on a donation basis. There are no set fees.