We had a great Group Meditation kickoff on 7/13. And we’ll start having Group Meditation practices 2nd and 4th Sundays (2-5pm) of every month. The next one is coming up this Sunday 7/27.
These sessions are tailored to the explorers/beginners (in one room, who may need more interaction, casual discussions and practices) and the experienced (in another room to just practice for themselves) alike. So feel free to join and bring friends and family interested in the well being of body and mind as you like.
We encourage everyone to practice in a group setting. Why?
• To be good at anything, we need to practice. And practice regularly.
• The best way to learn and practice meditation is in a group setting.
• In a group setting, we can assist one another and benefit from each other’s experience and wisdom.
• The synergy of the group process also accelerates learning and deepens our meditation practices.
• To that effect, we are iterative-ly improving these sessions for the explorers, beginners and experienced practitioners who could benefit from this supportive mechanism.
Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions.
Best and Cheers,