Announcing a new Meetup for "New Friends to Explore SD With!"!
What: Join us aboard the Hornblower: Sights and Sips Cruise!
When: Saturday, May 15,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $25.00 per person
1066 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
We are going on a cruise!
Sights and Sips cruise on Saturday, May 15, 2010. Come join us on this amazing & fun cruise as we celebrate our first year together on the Adventure Hornblower for this event. This event will last for about 4 hours. IF we act quickly
the ship will be ours completely! We want to celebrate with you on our 1 yr Anniversary, plus celebrate all the events we have done with you throughout the whole year. We have meet so many of you over the year and would love for you to come celebrate with us on this special day!!! You are our new friends, family and we want to spend this special day with you!!!
Will you be at the after party??Use the discount code to save $5.00 per ticket!TO PURCHASE TICKETS GO HERE:https://www.hornblower.com/IDCNEW/reserve.aspx?Port=sd&GuestNumber=I50137&ActionNumber=52USE THIS DISCOUNT CODE TO SAVE $5.00 PER TICKET!MEE05
COMPLEMENTARY Hors D? OeuvresDisplayed Hors d?oeuvres:
Tri-Colored Tortilla Chips w/ Salsa Fresca
Queso Fundido w/ Pasilla Chilies
Sonora Style Refried Beans
Santa Fe Style Tamale Pie
Sour Cream, Pickled Carrots & Jalapeno Slices Passed Hors d?oeuvres:
Mini Burrito w/ Serrano & Cilantro Cream
Jalapeno Poppers w/ Sweet Chili Jelly
Southwest Chicken Empanadas w/ Avocado Cream Desserts:
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
There is a full cash bar on board and drinks range in price from $4.50 - 10.00WHAT YOU GET
* 2 hour cruise
* Views that change with the conversations
* Complimentary light hors d'oeuvres themed monthly for fun!
* Adult drink specials available for purchase
* Kiddie Cocktails available for purchase
* Boards: 5:30 pm
* Cruises: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmThe Adventure features three decks and a length of 150 feet, with a spacious outer sundeck for enjoying the San Diego weather. Built in 1994, the Adventure offers magnificent views of the San Diego skyline from the 300-passenger sun deck. Panoramic windows throughout four unique salons allow your guests to enjoy these same views from the climate-controlled interiors. Socialize at one of the four bars, enjoy the state-of-the-art sound system or dance the night away in the main salon. Adventure Hornblower is certified for ocean cruising and for whale and dolphin watching.
DIRECTIONS SO YOU CAN GET THERE QUICKLY!!Driving 5 South
? Take the Front Street/Civic Center Exit
? Go 3 blocks, turn right on Ash Street. Follow Ash Street to the water
? Turn left onto Harbor Drive
? The Hornblower Ticket Booth will be on the right side 1 block past the Cruise Ship TerminalDriving 5 North
? Exit Hawthorne St./Airport Exit, veer left, staying on Hawthorne, follow west to Harbor Drive
? Turn left on Harbor Drive
? The Hornblower Ticket Booth will be on the right side 1 block past the Cruise Ship TerminalParking5 Star Public Parking
- Corner of Pacific Highway and Broadway: 0 to 1 hour: $5.00 1 to 10 hours: $10.00
Street parking is available as well5 Star Public Parking
- Across from the Santa Fe Depot on Pacific Highway: 0 to 1 hour: $8.00 1 to 10 hours: $12.005pm to 2pm: $5.00 Ace Parking
- located on the USS Midway Parking Lot: 1 hour $5.00 / Up to 4 hours $7.00 / Up to 10 hours $10.00 Up to 12 hours $12.00Limited Metered Parking
- $1.25/hour, meters are free after 6:00pm, Sundays and on Holidays
For information and reservations visit our website at www.hornblower.com or call our staff:[masked]
Main Boarding Location: 1066 North Harbor Drive Inspiration Hornblower Boarding: 1800 North Harbor Drive
Don't think we are stopping the party after the cruise....thats just the beginning!!
DON'T MISS THE CRUISE ... Cuz you will want to go with us to the AFTER PARTY!!!
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/newfriendstoexploresdwith/calendar/13232388/