Golden Horseshoe Scooter Riders Association (GHSRA) Message Board › Places to Go, Things to See.

Places to Go, Things to See.

JJ
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,578
Lots of good maps and videos of fairly local runs for the adventurous.
http://windingquest.c...­
Ed
RUCKED
Hamilton, ON
Post #: 40
Thanks JJ. This will come in handy next year.
Charles P.
cpedley
Fonthill, ON
Post #: 32
Hey JJ thanks for the heads up on WindingQuest.

Now down our way in Niagara and across the border there are fantastic windy, steep, beautiful panoramic view roads. And you might even get to see the biggest 5cent and dime store in the world if you visit Vidler's in East Aurora, just about 1/2 h south of Buffalo. Many more but am guiding a run with the KW Scooter Group on September 22, through some of them and then we end up at the Anchor Bar, the original home of chicken wings. It's a family place anytime I have been there.
However I have looked for a similar map or list in Western New York and all I find is Eastern New York which IS nice because of the mountains, but WNY has a lot of beautiful spots including Letchworth Park in the fall especially.

-Charles
Charlie B.
user 9327864
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 25
hey jj hows things going hope things are good better behave lol
JJ
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,598
Charlie, everything fine at moment and riding again. Stress test next Wednesday in Hamilton.
Charlie B.
user 9327864
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 26
very good to hear you behave lol i know its hard hope to see you soon