JJ
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,769
Hey, I represent that remark.....biggrin Got bags to fill yet. Thanks, Roy/Matt for the Suzuki disc manuals, we have a happy camper out here in the west as I re-burned a copy for him.
JJ
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,794
Hey Mad Bastards we need to firm up where and when we are going to meet up on Friday morning (21st.) for the run to Belleville. Needs to be close to the 403 I would think with a full fuel tank. Then for the meeting and timing of Matt near Toronto.
Roy
Chronicler
Etobicoke, ON
Post #: 2,217
So, what happened. Anybody win anything? Breakdowns, accidents, great tales of daring-do?
Matt
Baden, ON
Post #: 524
Oh, we have stories. We figure to be drinking off our stories for a few weeks. We have acrobatics when a rider has a tyre blow out and launched themselves into low orbit. We rescued a pregnant damsel in distress. Some of us squeezed in just under the time limit doing mach 2 with their hair on fire. 99 starters, 73 finishers. Finished in the lower half of the bottom 50%. Others had a more dramatic ending to the rally. One rider hit and killed a deer. Did manage to walk away. Hope he had the presence of mind to get to a Lotto terminal and get a quick pick. Luck like that doesn't last, so make the best of it while it lasts. Pics take by some of the attendees are really disgusting! I'm going to have to see something really disgusting to wipe those images from my mind. Great roads. I'm going to have to plan a mid-week get away to revisit those and other roads in the area. Final distance was 650+ more twisties than in a gross of twizzlers.
JJ
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,807
All of what Matt said and then some. 50cc groups really pissed that the big boys blew by them at supersonic speeds. well we did have the time limit running out with all the delays we endured. Great time would do it again. 1089 klicks on the clock when I pulled in the driveway.