Golden Horseshoe Scooter Riders Association (GHSRA) Message Board › SOLD: Vespa GTS Super 300ie (2010) FULLY LOADED

SOLD: Vespa GTS Super 300ie (2010) FULLY LOADED

A former member
Post #: 1,488
Vespa GTS Super 300ie (2010) FULLY LOADED
Was listed at $5,999 reduced to $5,500 to sell ASAP
Includes Safety standards certificate
‘NEW’ KENDA Rear and Front tires installed April 18, 2013

Colour: Dragon Red with Black Seat
Odometer: 1,1580 km
Includes OEM Brown Spare programmable key, all manuals and tools.

Please PM via the site. Click on my profile and select Send email
>>>>Kijiji ADD<<<<

I am selling my pride and joy; it has been treated with kid gloves always stored in my garage when not riding. No accidents / never dropped. Original owner from new. This Vespa is in pristine condition.
Accessories installed and Serviced by professionals. All service records available on request. (Last serviced August 2012).

This Highway capable Vespa is an Automatic Twist and Go transmission that is powerful and zippy enough to carry two adults plus your groceries with enough power left over. Max speed 129 km/h.
Free street parking. Cheap gas only $12.00 to fill the 9.5 liter tank. Affordable insurance compared to Motorcycle coverage. Lots of under seat storage, a glove box and a 42L colour matched top box.

Over $2,000 in upgrades and accessories:
• OEM Vespa Top Box (42L) and backrest
• OEM Vespa Chrome Plated Folding Rear Rack
• HID Xenon headlamp Kit
• OEM Vespa Chrome Plated Rear Crash Bars and Fender
• FACO Clear Midsize Windscreen. Made in Italy
• Power Plug 12V knee pad outlet (charge/power GPS, Phone, heated gear or air pump)
• Auxiliary 6” Dual intensity Red LED brake lights with integrated amber LED turns
• Stebel Nautilus Compact Horn
• Heated Grips
• Garmin Power Cable Hardwired
• SAE Battery Lead/ Power Outlet (Used for charging battery, power heated clothing)

Specs:
Engine Type: Single-cylinder 4-stroke engine with electronic injection
Cooling: Liquid
Valves / Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Starter: Electric
Brake Type: Front & Rear 220mm disc brake

Some trivia: You are not only buying an amazing machine but you are also buying a famous scooter as it was used in the filming of two episodes of Covert Affairs staring Piper Perabo. http://youtu.be/7vR_R...­