We will be completing the Enneagram topic on Mar 17.
On Mar 24 and Mar 31, we will cover the fascinating subject of Voice Dialog.
We all think of ourselves as ONE person, but actually there are multitude of selves within us, 'running the show'. These are all energies within us, and some of these energies are in the forefront. These are called our Primary Selves, and some of them are buried inside us... we don't recognize them. They are our 'disowned selves' (or Shadow selves).
This is a hands-on practical class of 2 sessions, where we will perform voice dialog with attendees. You will be able to tap into the motivations of your Primary Selves and also allow your disowned selves to come out. How do you recognize a disowned self? One of the clues is when you judge a quality in another.
In our culture, popular Primary Selves are 'Pusher', 'People Pleaser'. Most of us have a strong 'Inner Critic'.
Disowned selves tend to be 'Beach Bum/Lazy Self', 'Inner Child', 'Mean Self', and other qualities that trigger us or evoke a charge.
We also all have a Higher Self, that is wise, intuitive and gives us inner guidance.
The goal of Voice Dialog is to integrate all of these selves into our Aware Ego, which gets richer and more complete, every time we integrate a disowned self into it. As we integrate these buried energies into our Aware Ego, we 'wake up' a bit more of ourselves and go through life from a place of more fullness. We inhabit ourselves more fully...
With the 2-part Series of Voice Dialog, we will complete the second module of Soul Coaches.
You can find more information about Soul Coaches below:
• The goal of the Soul Coaches Program is to create Masters of Spiritual Science who will impart this wisdom to their communities. Thus, we will create volunteers who are in service to the humanity and dedicated to a Grander Spiritual Purpose.
• The Soul Coaches Program contains 100 topics of Spiritual Science that help to understand the true nature of our reality, which includes both the Spiritual and Material aspects of our existence. In keeping with the goal of Life University, the program provides tools for “Awakening Wisdom Within”, and helps to integrate and apply it in life.
• The Soul Coaches program will be taught in three parts:
o Soul Coaches: Primary
o Soul Coaches: Intermediate
o Soul Coaches: Advanced
• On Sunday: 10 AM – 12:30 PM, starting Sunday, Sep 16
• We will be announcing shortly how many Sundays we will teach each batch
• Classes will be taught by Dipika Kapadia and Saurabh Madan, students of Dr. Newton Kondaveti.
• Dr. Newton Kondaveti, enlightened master and founder of Life University has created these materials. Dr. Newton’s life’s work is to ‘awaken the wisdom within’. The Soul Coaches Program is meant to help
Attendance and Fees:
• There is no cost for the Soul Coaches Program. All students of spirituality are welcome.
• Regular attendance is required to honor the teachers and give the students maximum benefit.
• Attendees are welcome to make an optional donation to Life University to contribute to building a first-of-its-kind University that will impart spiritual wisdom to all seekers at no cost. We appreciate the help from those who can afford it and who wish to give with a full heart.
Dipika & Saurabh