On Dr. Newton's suggestion, we are spreading the contents of this workshop over 7 weeks as part of our Soul Coaches series. You are all welcome to attend. Doing this intense work over 7 weeks with commitment and joy will yield incredible results for you this new year. On Sunday, Jan 6, we will host an introductory talk on Inner Child Healing so you can learn first hand what it entrails.
Wishing all of you a wonderful and prosperous 2013.
What is Inner Child Healing?
As grownups, many of us still carry remnants of childhood wounds within us. Some examples of these wounds are overt abuse, neglect, traumatic life events as separation of parents or loss of a parent, or even subtle pressures and expectations that we were subjected to as children. These traumas contribute to problems we experience even as adults:
- Feeling a sense of shame or ‘I am not good enough’
- Constant fear of rejection and abandonment
- Inability to draw healthy boundaries and assert yourself without being aggressive
- Feeling powerless to pursue our dreams
- Feeling disconnected from our body
- An inability to fully participate in life
Join Dipika Kapadia and Saurabh Madan in this unique 2-day workshop designed with powerful tools, processes and meditations to compassionately heal your childhood wounds and reclaim lost qualities of self-love, self-respect and self-belief.
Benefits you will experience:
- You will begin identifying and healing the childhood issues which caused you to disconnect from your Inner Child -- your spontaneous, playful, joyous, intuitive side
- You will start to reparent your Inner Child to fill the holes you experienced as a child and experience lasting relief from the pain, anger, grief, hurt, disconnection you have experienced.
- You will start the process of forgiveness to all concerned. Please note that we do not blame parents, teachers or caretakers for anything. In fact, by giving ourselves empathy and learning to reparent ourselves in a healthy manner, we are truly liberated from any subconscious anger or grudges we carry. This true state of forgiveness frees our energy to take better care of ourself and lead a fuller life
- Regain the state of self-acceptance, self-love and joy that is the ultimate goal for all of us
Soul Coaches Inner Child Healing Module Cost: This wonderful, valuable knowledge is being offered free of cost and participants are free to make an optional donation. All donations are offered to the cause of building Life University, Dr. Newton's vision to help awaken wisdom in the world. We have room for about 15 participants. Please spread the word to those whom you think will benefit.
To register for the workshop or for further information, please contact:
Saurabh at [masked] | [masked] or Dipika at [masked]
☆ Dipika Kapadia: Dipika is a student of Dr. Newton Kondaveti under whom she has completed training in Inner Child Healing, Past Life Regression and Meditation. She has also received a solid spiritual foundation from Dr. Newton that gives clients a deeper understanding of the meaning of life and how we create our own reality. Additionally, she has also trained in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) under the guidance of Jayashree Janardhan for five years and is a skillful practitioner of EFT. She is a certified Reiki and Pranic Healing practitioner. She has been offering private in-person and phone sessions to clients and teaching workshops for over three years. Her deepest desire is to help clients discover the divinity within themselves no matter what their past has been, and to help them realize that they can create a reality of their own choosing.
☆ Saurabh J Madan: Saurabh is a student of Dr. Newton Kondaveti, under whom he has practiced Inner Child Healing, Past Life Regression Therapy and meditation. He has also trained extensively under Jayashree Ashok, first in Social Development and Peace issues and later in various healing modalities. He has trained under various teachers in Reiki, Pranic Healing, Emotional Freedom Technique, Life Purpose Profiles and martial arts. He has taught numerous workshops on healing, martial arts and been the director of a reputed global non-profit organization. His work is motivated by his belief that we can heal the world by healing ourselves and we can change the world by changing ourselves.