We are a society of good-hearted members dedicated to improving the lives of others. The possibilities are endless.
We want to get to know you better! Here are some suggestions to maximize your experience and that of your fellow group members.
1) We have many members, so please add your last initial after your first name so we can keep track of which "Amanda" or "Dave" you are. This is also important because of our attendance policy. Go to "Account" to edit your name.
2) Add your photo (yours, not your child's, dog's, or new car). It makes it easier to spot you at events and remember your name so we can communicate with you afterwards. It's hard to strike up a friendship with someone when you're not sure if it's the right person!
3) The front page of our meetup will list several upcoming activities, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Click on "Calendar" to see our complete list of events.
4) RSVP! Even if your answer is "No," that's more helpful than no RSVP at all. If you don't RSVP, organizers wonder if you don't know about the event, aren't interested, or simply can't make it.
5) Communicate! Shout at your fellow members. If you have a question or suggestion, send an email to one of the organizers.
6) Rate events and most importantly, comment! After events, you'll get an email request to rate the event. By rating, and more specifically, commenting, you let potential members know why our meeup is so great. It also helps us organizers figure out what works and what needs improvement.