Top 10 Reasons to become an Assistant Organizer
1. Plan events with the charities that are your favorites
2. Work with appreciative staff when planning events
3. Meet people that become your close friends
4. Search for volunteer opportunities on the computer when you can't sleep
5. A captive audience to practice your stand-up routine
6. You will have stories to tell your grandchildren
7. Plan events around your favorite TV show (ie The Big Bang Theory)
8. Learn about local resources in your community
9. Get to work with Andy - the Good Deeds Rock Star
10. Clothe your entire family with your volunteer t-shirts!
Thank you to all members. This group is so awesome!
I hope you will consider being an Assistant Organizer
or signing up for an event if you haven't been to one yet.