Good Reads in Leeds Message Board › Tomorrow :)

Tomorrow :)

Stephanie H.
RamBemuse
Group Organizer
Leeds, GB
Hello everyone :)

Really looking forward to tomorrow, to seeing those of you I’ve already had the pleasure of meeting, and to meeting new faces. Hello to everyone who has recently joined Good Reads in Leeds; sorry I have not had the chance to respond personally to you all but I have very limited internet access at present. You’re all very welcome and I am looking forward to tomorrow’s group, where we can pull Murakami apart (like the cats, ha).

You may have hated the book, you may have loved it, you may not have finished it, you may not even have started it, but don’t worry, because whilst the first half of the meet will be about discussing the book, we’ll find that conversation naturally flows to other subjects, and discussions about literature in general, and will include everyone.

See you there, and please don’t worry if this is your first time, or if you’re nervous… I was pretty anxious last time, which was our very first meet, but ended up really enjoying meeting you all and getting the ball rolling, so I’m positive it’ll be another great meet.

Steph :)