|Sent on:||Monday, November 12, 2012 3:05 PM|
‘Rock the Harvest’ – POSTPONED
The “Rock the Harvest” benefit concert for Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels (PVMoW), originally scheduled for 11/8 at the Park Ridge Marriott, has been postponed to Thursday, November 29th, 2012 due to the continued after-effects of Hurricane Sandy. The rescheduled event takes place in the Park Ridge Marriott’s Brookside Parc Room. Doors open at 5:30 pm, with up to 10 different bands/artists slated to take the stage beginning at 6:00 pm. Proceeds from the Rock the Harvest event will now be earmarked by PVMoW to provide ‘shelf-stable’ emergency meals through the winter for area residents, including those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
· EVENT: ‘Rock the Harvest”: Sony Rockers Against Hunger (RAH!) Performance to Benefit Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels
· NEW DATE: Thursday, November 29th, 2012
· VENUE: Park Ridge Marriott, Brookside Parc Room, 300 Brae Blvd., Park Ridge N.J.
· TIME: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Music starts at 6:00 p.m. PRIDE group Social Hour begins in Sean O’Casey’s Pub (Marriott lobby) at 5:00 p.m.
· URL: www.rocknrelief.weebly.com
· FB URL: www.facebook.com/events/[masked]/
· ADMISSION: Suggested donation is $10 at the door. All proceeds to be donated to Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels, Inc.
· OTHER: Cash bar; food and beverages will be available for purchase at Sean O’Casey’s Pub in the Park Ridge Marriott lobby.
Currently scheduled to perform at Rock the Harvest are: VSB, Sidebar, Mojo Workin', Marian & the Marianettes, the Rafael Orsini Band, Craig DeBari & the Usual Suspects, Bridget Collins Band, Joe Balsam & Bandejour, and Mercy Street, plus very special guests Carlos Colina & Straight Up, fronted by Emerson, N.J. mayor Carlos Colina. The evenings proceedings will also feature several ‘guest emcees’.
A “Silent Auction” held throughout the evening’s performance, and all funds that are raised will benefit Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels, Inc. For those who cannot attend but would still like to donate, please visit www.pvmealsonwheels.org/support/index.html. Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels continues to serve northern New Jersey as it has since 1972 and is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
For more information, please contact Pascack Valley Meals on Wheels @ [masked]
If you do not wish to receive these occasional missives regarding local music events, please let us know and you will be cheerfully removed from the distribution.
This email message originally included an attachment.