addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Good Vibrations-Rockland Acoustic Guitar Group Message Board › LOOKING FOR AN ART TEACHER

LOOKING FOR AN ART TEACHER

stuieee
edifystu
Hyannis, MA
Post #: 23
Hi Dear Acoustic Vibration Folks:

Anybody interested in working 2 days/week as an Art Teacher in a private school in Suffern next school year? You do NOT need to be certified as a teacher for this job.

E-mail me back if you want more info...... and in return, maybe you can get my extremely smart and personable daughter, with an MBA, an interesting job in HR somewhere?

Stuieeeee
Jamie G
user 13424995
Spring Valley, NY
Post #: 1
Hello Stuieee:

I would love to talk with you about the opportunity to Teach Art in Suffern next year.

I have a BA in Fine Art, I teach at Blue Rock in the Summer Camp, I have curriculum
for ages 3-18.

Feel free to call me at 845-642-8122

Shine on,

Jamie

www.jamies-faces.com