Good fun with good people in BR! Message Board › I could use a hand

I could use a hand

Shannon
slcory75
Metairie, LA
Post #: 25
Hey, all. This probably comes at an awkward time for many, with it being the holidays. But I'm pretty much reaching out a little here. I am in the early stages of a move to a larger apartment... and my parents are fixing to move from their house in Gonzales. I still have stuff in their house and in a storage unit up there. If there is any way possible, I would love some help towards the end of the month getting the stuff from Gonzales to the new apartment which is in River Ridge. I know it's a lot to ask and a scant handfull of you know me. (though that might change after the Pubcrawl. haha) Most of my stuff still in Gonzales is small. The biggest pieces are a digital piano with stand (which could be broken down) and a computer desk which is probably the hardest thing to move. As soon as I have dates firmed up, I'll let them be known. I do know that my parents have to be out of their house around the third of January. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.
Rob H.
user 14387997
Group Organizer
Geismar, LA
Post #: 2
Let me know and I will do what I can to get you some help
Shannon
slcory75
Metairie, LA
Post #: 26
I have a friend who is checking his schedule. I'm waiting to hear back from him. But if I can get all of my stuff from Gonzales moved next week (and weekend) then that would be a huge help. Most of it is small stuff (boxes) with maybe 3 or 4 big pieces (a couple desks, etc). Not planning any moving on Christmas Day.