Google Glass Kansas City Message Board Meetup › We have a date!

We have a date!

Chris R.
peterochford
Group Organizer
Kansas City, MO
Hey everyone, we now have a date and time!  The first Kansas City Glass meetup will be Tuesday, July 23rd from 6-8pm at Google's Fiber Space.  For those of you who are unable to attend in person, I'll plan to have a Hangout or two running to give you another option to join in.
If you haven't been to the Fiber Space before and want to see it in action, you'll need to arrive early as they close at 6pm.  Our meetup will be held in the event space across the parking lot, and we've got a lot of room to fill. Just a reminder, this first meetup is for everyone interested in Glass, and not just those that currently have them.  If you know of anyone or any group that would be interested in attending, feel free to send them the Meetup group information or my personal contact details and we'll add them in.
For those planning to attend, let me know if you have anything specific you'd like to talk about or demonstrate.  We've got a number of display methods available at the Fiber Space, so I can work with you to make sure everything's set up the way you want it.  This can be anything and everything from code samples to Glass screen-sharing, slides to Hangouts.  Additionally, if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly.
I'll continue to update everyone as we get closer to the meetup date.
Thanks everyone for your interest and I look forward to meeting you all in person!
-  Chris Rochford (peterochford@gmail.com)