July 13, 2014 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
1. I will bring something for you to do. Volunteers, please!
2. We will start with a few rules to define us. We will break them later if we wish.
3. We will work on a yearly calendar of venues, readings open to fiction lovers, gab sessions or just for fun activies. Sometimes you need a break.
4. You can paste a copy of something you want me to talk about or share in the body of an email. If you don't trust that, you can bring something Sunday to Outback. I will have my cell phone--[masked]-6661. Or you can use snail mail if you prefer that I write comments on the page: ask for my address. Your choice. Just tell me what you are expecting. I would like to have something a few days before the first Meetup: Workshop One. We plan that one together.
5. I need help. If you like photography, you would like to take notes at a meeting, or help with the calendar, or you know how to use Skype, please email me at [masked]. Let me know your talents.
Thanks for your interest and for your patience. Hope to see you Sunday. Please RSVP. I want to save a table in case Outback is busy early. (I don't want you to miss the meeting because you have company. We will work something out. Please call my home phone if you have a "situation". [masked]-3027.)