This year’s benefit will be raising funds for TJ, the 4-year-old son of musician BD Mylo of BD Mylo and the Go Daddys. TJ was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a terminal disorder with no known cure.
The family-friendly benefit will include live music, Food and Drink Specials, 50/50 raffles, a silent auction with items donated by local crafts artists and matted, autographed photos of local and national blues musicians including James Cotton, Kim Simmonds, Georgie Bonds, Mikey Junior…and ME!!.
There is no cover. Red Hot & Blue is located at 2175 Rt. 70 and accessible at (856) 665-7427. I will have a table for the Philly Blues and Got Culture members. I will be selling 50/50s all day, so flag me down. Thank you so much!
Red Hot & Blues Fest Schedule 2013
• 12:00pm - 12:40pm - Norman Taylor
• 1:00pm - 1:40 pm - Blue Jay Slim & The Tone Blasters
w/Special Guest Georgie Bonds
• 2:00pm - 2:40pm - Sister Blue
• 3:00pm - 3:40pm - Blues Express w/ special Guest Mikey Junior (I will be singing one with them too!)
• 4:00pm - 4:40pm - Don Evans
• 5:00pm - 5:40pm - "Topher" of April Mae And The June Bugs
• 6:00pm - 6:40pm - James Day And The Fish Fry
• 7:00pm - 7:40pm - Heart Fulla Blues
• 8:00pm - 8:40pm - Randy Lippincott
• 9:00pm - 9:40pm - BD Mylo And The Go Daddys
• 9:40pm - 10:00pm - Presentations
• 10:20pm - 11:00pm - Pinewolf And The Pack
• 11:20pm - 12:00am - Scoville Blues
Red Hot & Blue of Cherry Hill New Jersey 2175 Marlton Pike West Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
View map · Get directions