|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:52 PM|
It's that time of the year again.
As many members already know the reason for our small annual dues is pay for our monthly rental and any other miscellaneous supplies we need during the year. Therefore, if you value the events and/or activities as a member of our group have (2) choices from1st though the 30th of September:
1) RENEW your annual $20 membership fee if presently a paid member by paying at our next meeting or event or via our Paypal account. (See details BELOW)
NOTE: If you became a member after after June 1st of this year your membership valid through September 1st of 2014.
How to JOIN or RENEW:
You can pay your membership fee or RENEW at our next meeting/event (cash/check) - payable to Jack Maurice or via Paypal (Follow payments instructions BELOW)
PayPal Payment Instructions:
1) Go to YOUR Paypal account
2) Click on 'Send Money'
3) Type in this e-mail address: [address removed]
4) Choose the 'Personal' folder' then 'GIFT'
5) Send $20 (Annual Fee) or $50 (Lifetime fee)
2) RENEW or JOIN as a "Lifetime' member ONLY in the month of September. No Exceptions!
As written on our website:
Lifetime Member: There is 'one-time' $50 fee which includes ALL benefits with no other annual payment EVER.
NOTE: Eligibility for the 'Lifetime' membership occurs only in September of each year. That is, during the month of September (30 day period) every 'Associate' and 'Premier' member has the option of becoming a 'Lifetime' member and pay no other dues again.
Questions? E-Mail me at [address removed]