addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gourmet Startups Message Board › Join me at event - amazing food, foodtech, social media

Join me at event - amazing food, foodtech, social media

sam K.
user 5314840
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Welcome all: we plan on expanding the activities of the group and we hope to have an exciting meetup soon.  Would love to hear suggestions, ideas and of course I am happy to answer any question or help our members in any way I can.

I will be on a panel on April 25th discussing food and foodtech, there will be some amazing food sponsored by the most amazing direct to consumer specialty food website ( I am biased of course)

cost is 55 but discounted to $25 for meetup members- use code meetup register here­

Feel free to email me with questions  or if $25 may not be something you can spare right now- not to worry - Gourmet Startups has a limited ( very limited)  number of sponsored seats but, they will go quickly...

• Thursday, April 25, 2013

6:30 PM

• Wix Lounge

10 West 18th Street, New York, NY (map)

Anna Curran (Moderator) - Founder and CEO,
Joe DiStefano - Blogger, Chopsticks + Marrow
Sam Klepfish - CEO, Innovative Food Holdings
Dhruv Singh - Managing Partner, !Savory Restaurant
Alex Vallis - Digital Features Editor, Food and Wine