Summer 2013 has drawn tons of men to sign up individually but not so many gals! So we REALLY need some single ladies (you can be married/partnered - we mean solo registrants) to sign up and help fill a few indie teams we have that REALLY need women.
MARS NEEDS WOMEN ON THE BEACH -- $50 special rate -- all formats offered below!
Yes, this is a sexist posting. Guys, you can still register on any of our other postings but this special price is for the Ladies...
Ladies - You can sign up for whatever day you want for any of our 4's programs on the beach this summer listed below. Here are your options:
Monday: North Ave - Coed 4's Dinker or Spiker and Women's 2's Spiker or Varsity
Thursday: Oak Street or Montrose -- Coed 6's - Backyard and Coed 4's Dinker or Spiker
Friday: North Ave -- Coed 6's Bumper and Coed 4's Dinker -
All programs start as noted. Location/date listed in meet-up description is default location. You can choose what works best for you as shown above. We do require a first and second choice to better guarantee placement.
Game times will vary between 6:00 - 9:00 depend on time of summer (fading sunlight) and teams will have varying times during regular season. Leagues have 7-weeks of regular season play and up to two weeks of single-elimination playoffs (all teams make playoffs). There are two rain dates available. Paid referee included for Dinker/Spiker/Varsity levels.
Full rate pricing is shown on our website and those fees are in effect for all registrations processed there. Here is what else you need to know about registering for this meet-up program:
- We will place no more than 6 people for 4's so you have maximum playing time. Most of the individual teams we have put together in the past year have had no more than 5 players.
- Season fee is $50. This is a SPECIAL PRICE offered to our 970+ Meet-up friends only. And yes, we welcome NEW friends to join this group and get this special pricing.
- RSVP good ONLY through the advertised deadline.
- If you are registering with a friend, make sure you reference each other in the questions below.
- YES, you can sign someone else up when you RSVP. YES, your friends can play too at this rate - If they want to get this special rate, they need to join our meet-up page too and RSVP by the deadline.
- YES you can get a group of your friends together to put in a full team. Please note that we require a minimum 5 players for 4's. So if you have 4 signed up for a 4's team, you will be given the option to pay for the extra 1 player OR we have the option of adding up to 2 more players. You can risk it and not pay for the extra player and possibly just have four on your end roster but...
Any questions? E-mail bart at sportsmonster.net or call[masked] x 103