Spwinter? This is a special tweener season league. You will play 5 weeks total at a GREAT price. This is geared to get some of you pick-up folks playing league with us AND many of our league folks playing a 2nd/3rd night NOW and still get full spring season in if you want to play same day again. And note that space is limited!
Sports Monster runs one of the largest leagues in Chicago. We are able to offer this great offer to you b/c we value you playing with us throughout the year in our pick-ups, tournaments and leagues. So sign up!
All leagues start the week of March 4th through 6th. Here are your options:
Tuesday: Coed Dinker 4's at Disney or Coed 6's Dinker at WCF
Wednesday: Coed Dinker 4's at Disney
Thursday: Coed Dinker 4's or 6's at WCF
All programs start as noted. Location/date listed in meet-up description is default location. You can choose what works best for you as shown above. We do require a first and second choice to better guarantee placement.
Game times will vary between 6:30 - 9:30 during regular season for weeknight leagues. Leagues have 4 -weeks of regular season play and one week of single-elimination playoffs (all teams make playoffs). Dinker and Spiker leagues have refs.
Here is what else you need to know about registering for this meet-up program:
• We will place no more than 6 people for 4's or 8 people for 6's, so you have maximum playing time. Most of the individual teams we have put together in the past year have had no more than 5 players.
• Season fee is $29 per player. This is a SPECIAL PRICE offered to our 1,400+ Meet-up friends only. And yes, we welcome NEW friends to join this group and get this special pricing.
• RSVP good ONLY through the advertised deadline.
• If you are registering with a friend, make sure you reference each other in the questions below.
• YES, you can sign someone else up when you RSVP. YES, your friends can play too at this rate - If they want to get this special rate, they need to join our meet-up page too and RSVP by the deadline.
• YES you can get a group of your friends together to put in a full team. Please note that we require a minimum 5 players for 4's and 7 players for 6's. So if you have 4 signed up for a 4's team or 6 for a 6's team, you will be given the option to pay for the extra 1 player OR we have the option of adding up to 1 more player. You can risk it and not pay for the extra player and possibly just have just enough on your end roster but...
Any questions? E-mail riannon at sportsmonster.net or call [masked][masked][masked][masked][masked][masked][masked][masked] x 103