|Sent on:||Friday, February 15, 2013 3:18 PM|
I am looking for Java person with Grails for a contract role with a client of mine in Cambridge, Ma. Please see the description below. Interested candidates should send resumes to me with a good time to speak
Duties & Responsibilities - Key responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Ensure successful delivery of and participate in all phases of development, from creating user stories and acceptance criteria, backlog grooming and sprint planning, to design and development, testing, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
- Work with system and data architects to develop technical designs for the application as well as the underlying database
- Identify and resolve software issues
- Work closely with other members of the team including SCRUM masters, product owners, project managers, business analysts, customers, developers, quality assurance analysts, systems, and database experts.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis (5+ years)
- Work comfortably in any/all application layer (GUI, Business Logic, Domain / Database) (5+ years)
- Working knowledge of SCRUM/Agile development methodologies (1-3 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Java, SQL (5+ years)
- SOAP, REST, Crystal, Oracle (Working knowledge)
- UNIX, Windows
- Apache, Tomcat
- Source Code control systems like SVN/GIT
We have an opportunity for a very strong Java Developer with mobile and Ecommerce development solutions.
Prefer Grails and web/mobile development.
Domari & Associates, Inc.
[masked] ext. 333
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Angie Hingos ([address removed]) from Boston Grails Users' Group.
To learn more about Angie Hingos, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
| [address removed]
This email message originally included an attachment.